We only use Mercury free composite white fillings at Minchinbury Dental Care.
- White fillings look much better than the old 'silver' fillings and restore the natural appearance of the tooth.
- White fillings require less removal of tooth structure, so less drilling is required.
- White fillings bond to the tooth and restore most of the original strength of the tooth, reducing the likelihood of future breakage.
- Teeth restored with white fillings are usually less sensitive to hot and cold than teeth restored with amalgam.
- White fillings are mercury-free. Mercury is a major ingredient in older amalgam fillings.
We can replace old/black/discoloured fillings with new white or tooth coloured fillings.